Friday, February 11, 2011

Indecision...



The Pilot brought home these old house parts from a job. It's great to have them to use for parts and replacements. I know one of the shutter hinges is broken on a window, so one of these should work nicely. Now I wish I could find some old shutters!

I've been busy sewing curtains and painting. My living room was all the same off-white color, walls and trim. I decided to paint it the same green that I have in the kitchen. Which I love! But it's looking more intense than I had thought. So, now I have one wall painted and I'm so not sure about it. Hate this indecision!!

Please feel free to weigh in with your thoughts, the picture is kind of lousy, sorry!


I'm wondering if it should have more gray in it - to get away from that minty feel?

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I am a new follower. Came across your blog by accident. Hope you don't mind.

    I love your house, don't change anything. I only wish my husband and I were younger and could redo things. We would attemp to do the same. It looks great.. Love the mint green..

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the same color as my bedroom. I love the green. Maybe it feels a bit much because it's different and your not use to it yet. When we first painted the bedroom i thought it was REALLY green but then it grew on me and now I love it. It is bright and cheery. Reminds me of Spring!! I say go for it and paint the entire room!!

    ReplyDelete